• ISS Messages   15 years 25 weeks ago

Hallo de N9OEW

MSG #954

CMD(B/H/J/K/KM/L/M/R/S/SB/SP/ST/SR/V/?)>
    YOU CANNOT READ THIS MESSAGE
    CMD(B/H/J/K/KM/L/M/R/S/SB/SP/ST/SR/V/?)>

Status are P.. only rs0iss can read it,
    but it are on the PMS sie next,
    MSG in this forum the rs0iss-1 list today.

73 de jan pe2jmr

• bug msg #33 aktief 04-12-2002 16:13 utc   15 years 25 weeks ago

Next passing i sie the pms are oke...
    I think the have give a reset..
    My log file send to this page
    thanks i6cge for the list !

73 de jan pe2jmr

R:01 17:44 RS0ISS-I6CGE>
    Logged on to RS0ISS´s Personal Message System

CMD(B/H/J/K/KM/L/M/R/S/SB/SP/ST/SR/V/?)>

Msg # Stat Date Time To From @ BBS Subject

923 P 02/12/04 17:14 RS0ISS LU4HE EXPERIENCE GOOD
    915 P 02/12/04 14:25 IK1SLD IW0UEI saluti
    914 P 02/12/04 14:24 RS0ISS IW0UEI ex
    913 P 02/12/04 14:01 RS0ISS LW3DRH RS0ISS Crew:from IFC # 590
    912 PR 02/12/04 08:50 LW3DRH XE2ARF Igualmente Luis !!
    911 P 02/12/04 08:49 LW3FRH XE2ARF Gracias Luis !
    910 P 02/12/04 07:16 LW6DC XE2MZS SALUDOS
    908 BR 02/12/04 07:15 ALL XE2MZS HELLO TO ALL
    907 B 02/12/04 07:12 ALL XE2ARF Hello all from Mexico !
    905 P 02/12/04 01:46 CQ VK3UKF RS0ISS ISS on QRP 6 watts

free

Mailbox selected: 0

CMD(B/H/J/K/KM/L/M/R/S/SB/SP/ST/SR/V/?)>

• bug msg #33 aktief 04-12-2002 16:13 utc   15 years 25 weeks ago

OK people, who uploaded the virus?

• software for iss   15 years 25 weeks ago

TSTHost (for DOS) and TSTHWin (for Windows) can be downloaded from http://www.qsl.net/iw0fol/packet/packetuk.htm

Gert - K5WW

• bug msg #33 aktief 04-12-2002 16:13 utc   15 years 25 weeks ago

Quote:
    On 2002-12-04 17:41, pe2jmr wrote:
    Hallo All , I try to read the PMS but i read only Bug of Msg #33
    Who has the this Solution of this Bug #33

L give msg #33
    M give message not found

73 de jan pe2jmr

Next message Number 922
    Mailbox selected: 0
    CMD(B/H/J/K/KM/L/M/R/S/SB/SP/ST/SR/V/?)>
    - Logged off

>>> 16:13 Disconnected from RS0ISS-1

• software for iss   15 years 25 weeks ago

My favourite software for the ISS operations is still the very old Tsthost which runs under dos.
    I now run it under linux with dos emulation.

• members of IFC   15 years 25 weeks ago

The ISS FanClub Staff ,have today 03-12-02
    update the new user info i Sie..

Very Good ,,Info

73 de jan pe2jmr

• Wo in the world read msg 867 send up/to forum   15 years 25 weeks ago

Thanks Claudio , i have read it .
    print it out,

Nice info,,

73 de jan pe2jmr

• Wo in the world read msg 867 send up/to forum   15 years 25 weeks ago

Just downloaded the message.
    It is on the home page as a post.

Ciao IK1SLD Claudio

• Wo in the world read msg 867 send up/to forum   15 years 25 weeks ago

Hello Jan,

I tried to read it this evening but for a few seconds I was able to receive only the header.
    I hope to read this message during next pass or maybe there is anyone reading it in the world.
    Please send the message as a post and we will publish this message from Valery on the homepage.

Thanks in advance.

IK1SLD Claudio for the ISS FanClub Staff

• sstv   15 years 25 weeks ago

in this moment onboard ISS there is only a transceiver using 2mt frequencies.
    Packet and voice operations are normally used.
    SSTV is a future project and in this moment is waiting for NASA flight certification.
    I think SSTV will fly on ISS next year (latest news saying end 2003).

73 Claudio IK1SLD

• How would you rate Valeri's ham radio performance onboard ISS?   15 years 25 weeks ago

Valery used to be on voice contacts very often, giving a chance to those who never contacted ISS before. I used to talk with him very late in the evening when I thought it would be almost impossible to have him awake. He loves radio communications with hams on earth. We shall be grateful to him. THANKS Valery.

• Looking for DE, RI, WY and VE4-VE6 stations   15 years 25 weeks ago

Just an update. I just worked Dave - W2DAN in Rhode Island after several just missed fringe attempts.

Only need WY and DE to complete the 48 states now.

Thanks again Dave for the extra effort.

Kenneth - N5VHO

• ISS QSL?   15 years 26 weeks ago

I beleive you have to connect to the PMS and send in the connect time to claim a conctact with the ISS over packet. Better still would be to copy a bulletin from the PMS as proof.

I was fortunate enough to get a reply from Valery on packet so I sent that one in for my packet QSL with the ISS.

Contacts made through the digi are with the stations replying.

You can also request a SWL (same card, different check box) by sending in a copy of any pass.

If you can, try after Midnight local time. Usually a lot less activity so less interference.

Good Luck,
    Kenneth - N5VHO

• video feed?   15 years 26 weeks ago

Steffen,

Well unfortantly you are about 18 degrees too far east. The "Trick" is based on elevation and celestial bounce. It doesn´t always work but occasionally it does. Sorry.

73´s de N9OEW

• Are the PMS Closed 28-11-2002 21:12 utc   15 years 26 weeks ago

Thank you ALL !!!

This is a very good Team

Ciao Claudio IK1SLD

• Are the PMS Closed 28-11-2002 21:12 utc   15 years 26 weeks ago

It is true! I saw K5WW connect, send and list messages.

Kenneth - N5VHO

• Are the PMS Closed 28-11-2002 21:12 utc   15 years 26 weeks ago

The PMS is open, I just send my first message to RS0ISS.

50 W into a J-pole antenna, 3 meters above ground!

Thanks to the makers of and the contributors to this site for all the very good information.

Gert - K5WW

• Are the PMS Closed 28-11-2002 21:12 utc   15 years 26 weeks ago

No PMS again... Nov. 28, 2002 - 23:18 UTC

Only see digipeater traffic and several stations trying to connect.
    More and more DM frames coming from ISS.

73 Claudio IK1SLD

• Are the PMS Closed 28-11-2002 21:12 utc   15 years 26 weeks ago

Another unsucessful pass here (22:55 utc). I counted 3 stations attempting to connect to the pms, CM8RKW, NJ2C and WF1F. All rejected.

I agree with your summation though I guess the PMS could "think" the laptop is connected when it really isn´t . Then it´s time to reboot.

Kenneth

• Are the PMS Closed 28-11-2002 21:12 utc   15 years 26 weeks ago

Hello Jan and Kenneth,

I think Valery or anyone forgot to disconnect from PMS after to have read messages. PMS is a single user connect.

I think an USER value=2 or 3,4 will be affecting the RS0ISS callsign. But RS0ISS-1 will permit 1 connect only in any case.

I will try at 23:10 UTC when ISS will pass over Europe.

73 Claudio IK1SLD

• Are the PMS Closed 28-11-2002 21:12 utc   15 years 26 weeks ago

I too have seen several disconnect packets (including my own) when attempting to connect to RS0ISS-1. If I were to GUESS, then I´d say the laptop on station was connected and logged in to the PMS. Since the PMS only allows 1 user in at a time, the rest of us are out of luck.
    Any chance MaxUsers or Users could be set to 2 so the laptop could be constantly connected and we would still have 1 connection?
    Waiting for the 22:48 pass for Nov 28.
    Kenneth - N5VHO

• List rs0iss 27-11-2002 out log 17:48 utc   15 years 26 weeks ago

hello from argentine the web page very good (( I am members sep 02

• members of IFC   15 years 26 weeks ago

This is some good information.
    Thanks for taking the time to find all the statistics.
    Doug(KC8FKS)

• members of IFC   15 years 26 weeks ago

Hello Andrej and Jan,

in this moment we haven´t implemented a statistics about Country and Members but in these days I have prepared manually a report about all registered Fans.
    Total is 620 from 46 Countries.

You can find this graph at Statistics Nov. 26, 2002

This is a static image and we will update it some times.

Ciao IK1SLD for the ISS FanClub Staff [ This message was edited by: ik1sld on 28-11-2002 02:10 ]