• ISS packet radio   14 years 39 weeks ago

The entire amateur radio community is in a "cold" period...
    I believe, from the general public point of view, we are the last fascinating part of .it

• ISS packet radio   14 years 39 weeks ago

i also notice that amsat.org bulletin on it´s site is STILL the 28th september one, what has happened to space ham ?, it is as dead as a donought, or is it apathy or what?

ian

• ISS packet radio   14 years 39 weeks ago

I know i did the MIR before i even had a license (track/monitor and i loved it, I am just dissapointed it has ta\ken so long to get the ISDS sorted out especially when at the end of the day it is such an easy thing to do!

after reading the latest news about hardware i may well hold out a bit longer.

it gets lonely in the middle of a field on my own you know

ian

• ISS packet radio   14 years 39 weeks ago

after reading the latest news about hardware i may well hold out a bit longer.

it gets lonely in the middle of a field on my own you know

ian

• ISS packet radio   14 years 39 weeks ago

Hello Eddie,
    hundreds of OM´s are waiting for the return of RS0ISS on the air.
    To be completely honest I am not very satisfied about the performance of the various ARISS teams around the world.
    They failed Phase1. Lets see what happens on Phase2.
    73´s
    Alain, iz6byy, ww3ww

• ISS packet radio   14 years 39 weeks ago

The MIR space station has been in space for more than 10 years.
    ISS is supposed to last even more. This is just the beginning...
    If you like shortwaves more then you probably have to sell your VHF rig.

• ISS packet radio   14 years 40 weeks ago

anyone want a TM-D700 , I got it for ISS and Sat´s but seeing how 90% of sat´s dont work and the ISS is getting nowhere fast my patience has run out having this sitting here gathering dust and seeing lots of tech and money being underused, gonna go shortwave at least it works !.

Ian

• pipistrello argentine online   14 years 40 weeks ago

Hola, por aqui en chile tambien estamos a la espera de que Pedro Duque, se acuerde de sudamerica.

73´s a todos

CE4LNM
    Marcelo.

• pipistrello argentine online   14 years 41 weeks ago

hey no se crean que me fui
    siempre a la espera de escuchar otra vez a la iss por sudamerica

saludos a todos
    salutti per tutti
    greetings for all

lw5eey
    Gustavo

• Is ISS packet radio active at all?   14 years 43 weeks ago

All that Tech and they cannot even get a simple TNC and radio working, they should be able to fix it in their tea time !!

Ian

• COLUMBIA   14 years 46 weeks ago

Amen. God please do bless our world´s space travelers if You will. I ask this in Jesus´ name, Amen.

Hi everybody. I´m new here. I don´t know anything about ham radio, although I was in the US Army Signal Corps. One of my sergeants claimed to have picked up space shuttle radio transmissions once. That was back in the mid-eighties before the Challenger disaster.

I´m mostly here because I´m a space buff. It must be awesome to talk with or listen to a space farer while he´s zooming about the earth in orbit.

Well, I´m about to see about registering on this site. My username will likely be rvltn206. And no that doesn´t mean revolting. It means Revelation chapter 20 verse six. My area of expertise is the Bible. I have a bachelor of Science degree in biblical studies (Religion).

I cried for the Columbia astronauts the day they died more than I have ever mourned a death(s) before. I was surprised by my own level of sadness. It still makes me sad once in a while.

• pipistrello argentine online   14 years 48 weeks ago

Posiblemente se pueda escuchar en estos dias voy a estar atento
    saludos Gustavo
    Argentina

• ISS PASS SUMMARY   14 years 48 weeks ago

Nothing heard from the ISS here in Austria since 18. 8. 2003!!

• ISS PASS SUMMARY   14 years 48 weeks ago

Thank you for your updates! Sorry to hear the packet station is down again.

• PR and APRS Signals heard on 145.800!!   14 years 48 weeks ago

Hope we can use the bbs soon.
    73 de tg9atx

• PR and APRS Signals heard on 145.800!!   14 years 48 weeks ago

Hourra!!!

• In South America there is Radioamateur....   14 years 49 weeks ago

.. Y seguiremos esperando quien sabe hasta cuando!!!.. ojalá con la presencia de FOALE se normalicen las operaciones, al menos en fonía, ya que el packet seguirá muerto quien sabe hasta cuando.

saludos de Alejandro www.qsl.net/gdm
    www.qsl.net/xe1rcq

• pipistrello argentine online   14 years 49 weeks ago

La ISS está callada desde hace mucho tiempo.. hace mas de un año hice QSO en fonía y no se ha vuelto a escuchar.. No creo que sea problema de "fronteras", en todo el mundo están callados.. 73 de XE1ZVO

• Is ISS packet radio active at all?   14 years 49 weeks ago

Probably is not the TNC, maybe the problem is the operators. Those guys are Hams but they´re working hard (i guess) on expermients and other stuff.

Send the Guys AGW Packet Engine and forget the hardware!

• VOICE CONTACT WITH DON PETTIT   14 years 51 weeks ago

and I almost forgot my email address is schmandt@hutchtel.net if someone could point me in the right direction
    thanks KC0NOL-chad

• VOICE CONTACT WITH DON PETTIT   14 years 51 weeks ago

I have been monituring the ISS as it passas overhead with a vertical anntenna. I´m wondering if there is a hand-held beam that would work alot better. trying to make a voice contact

• pipistrello argentine online   14 years 51 weeks ago

Hola Mario, has escuchado a la ISS por canada?. Un saludo para ti y los tuyos.

• pipistrello argentine online   14 years 51 weeks ago

UN SALUDO A TODOS EN AMERICA DEL SUR!
    DE MARIO (VA2VA)

• pipistrello argentine online   14 years 51 weeks ago

UM AGRANDE ABRAÇO GUSTAVO A TODOS DE ARGENTINA.
    MAURICIO BERALDO PU4MAB
    POÇOS DE CALDAS MG BRAZIL
    PU4MAB@HOTMAIL.COM

• pipistrello argentine online   14 years 52 weeks ago

Gracias y saludos para todos especialmente para lu6fpj Facundo en Rosario y para Marcelo en Chile seguimos esperando en la noche, ya va a volver a escucharse
    espero!!!!!