• ISS VIOCE   14 years 32 weeks ago

0803 utc talked to Mike!! voice crystal clear though not very loud

• ISS VIOCE   14 years 32 weeks ago

Listened to ISS during priority pass between 21:41-21:47 utc window for Trois-Pistoles, QC, and I heard NOTHING. Very sadly, I report no voice contact.

• ISS VIOCE   14 years 32 weeks ago

I heard one astronaut ending one contact around 20:04 UTC, I called but I think they had stopped listening on the frequency when they approached Quebec. I will try again during the next pass.

• ISS VIOCE   14 years 32 weeks ago

Heard NA1SS making several contacts at 20:03 UTC over North America.

GO GET EM GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

73´s and good luck

N9OEW

• ISS VIOCE   14 years 32 weeks ago

Hello Jan,
    I heard Mike very well but with an arrow antenna (portable) I had not possibility to talk with NA1SS..

I will hope next passes or operations from ISS

Ciao 73 de IK1SLD Claudio

• Valery Korzun voice,contacting with cx3vb   14 years 32 weeks ago

Joe,
    Thanks for sending me the recordings of your contacts. Unfortunately all of the email that I try to send you keeps bouncing.

Thanks again for sending me the recordings.

Sam
    KG4WRM
    Clemson, SC

• Simplex operation   14 years 33 weeks ago

While monitoring the uplink frequency is a noble thought, considering the size of the ISS footprint, you would probably not hear many of the stations calling. Unfortunately, this is one type of operation where pile-ups are going to occur no matter how well you try and avoid them.

• Nov 29-30 voice contacts   14 years 33 weeks ago

Greetings to all,
    This weekend, there is monitoreado some you graze of the iss it has more than enough chile, but regrettably not you had listened packet signs and fonia. Somebody had listened something in another part of the world?.
    That I pass with the recognition to the precursor of the radioaficion in the space?.

• How much power do you usually use for uplink?   14 years 33 weeks ago

What output power should be used to make contact???

• Simplex operation   14 years 33 weeks ago

FWIW, on 29-11-2003 (PST) I monitored 3 passes listening on both uplink and downlink freqs and only heard other hams calling on uplink. Doesn´t everybody monitor uplink so you don´t step on anybody else???

• Nov 29-30 voice contacts   14 years 33 weeks ago

Nothing heard all weekend in S.E.North Carolina. Oh well.
    Hope I can find out what happened.
    Charlie
    KF4GHT

• Nov 29-30 voice contacts   14 years 33 weeks ago

Hi All

Listened to the best passes both yesterday and today, nothing heard at all. I guess after the news that ISS was going to be on air half the world will have been dissapointed.. Europe anyway, dont know about America.

Cheers Chris - G0TOO

• K6DUE, ISS Commemorative Event Status?   14 years 33 weeks ago

Nothing heard as of 23:30 in Connecticut, USA. I have listen to every pass that has been even close since Sat morning and not a peep.
    Question: I use Predict to track sats. It can do doppler correction on my FT-847. It is worthwhile to have the rig control enabled? If this was a regular sat where the mode was SSB I would use it but does it help on FM? I have been setting up in split mode rather than sat. Any comments?

Dana - N1OFZ[ This message was edited by: N1OFZ on 01-12-2003 00:44 ]

• Nov 29-30 voice contacts   14 years 33 weeks ago

23:31Z and nothing heard in CT. There is probably one decent pass left. I´ll give a listen but I am not hopeful.

• Nov 29-30 voice contacts   14 years 33 weeks ago

SUNDAY NOV. 30
    21:32 TO 21:38 UTC, ELEVATION 65 NNW
    NO PACKET, NO VOICE HEARD

GREETINGS TO ALL DE VA2VA
    QUÉBEC CITY

P.S. I will not be available for the next passes. Good luck to all!

• Nov 29-30 voice contacts   14 years 33 weeks ago

Sunday Nov 30. 21:28 - 21:31 UTC. Nothing heard in Clemson, SC.
    Sam
    KG4WRM

• Nov 29-30 voice contacts   14 years 33 weeks ago

SUNDAY NOV. 30
    20:00 UTC, ELEVATION 23 SE
    NO PACKET, NO VOICE HEARD

• Nov 29-30 voice contacts   14 years 33 weeks ago

No signal this passing 20:04 utc 30-11-2003 Max elev. 33 DG.

not any signal alo the 143.625 to the grond station east-europa no signal..

Next passing are max 09 DG from my qth..
    But whe do still hope today ...

73 de jan pe2jmr

• K6DUE, ISS Commemorative Event Status?   14 years 33 weeks ago

No signal this passing 20:04 30-11-2003 Max elev. 33 DG.

not any signal alo the 143.625 to the grond station east-europa no signal..

Next passing are max 09 DG from my qth..
    But whe do still hope today ...

73 de jan pe2jmr
    [ This message was edited by: pe2jmr on 30-11-2003 21:20 ]

• Nov 29-30 voice contacts   14 years 33 weeks ago

Monitored 19:52 - 20:03utc. Had a 44 deg. pass. Nothing heard...

• Nov 29-30 voice contacts   14 years 33 weeks ago

Realy Disapointed myself, heard nothing all all week,

• Nov 29-30 voice contacts   14 years 33 weeks ago

Nothing heard in SC at 19:55 UTC.
    Sam
    KG4WRM

• IRLP   14 years 33 weeks ago

I´ve never tried echolink. I´ll have to give it a shot. Thanks.
    Sam
    KG4WRM
    Clemson, SC

• K6DUE, ISS Commemorative Event Status?   14 years 33 weeks ago

No signal this passing 18:29 30-11-2003 Max elev. 65 DG.

not any signal alo the 143.625 to the grond station east-europa no signal..

73 de jan pe2jmr

• IRLP   14 years 33 weeks ago

There is a echolink Conference called Echosat where you can link to SAT FM incluinding ISS ZARYA