Mike Fossum (NA1SS) - Pine Tree Middle School Contact on 09 September 2011 at 1452 UTC
Mike Fossum (NA1SS) speaks with students at Pine Tree Middle School, Longview, TX, USA on 09 September 2011 at 1452 UTC via WE5PT. Fossum answers the following questions in the recording (which starts well after the beginning of the contact):
10. What’s it like to work at the ISS?
11. How does it feel to be in zero gravity?
12. How many days of food, water, and air do you have aboard the ISS?
13. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done during the mission?
14. If you weren’t an astronaut, what would you be and why?
15. Is it really hot or cold in space?
16. If you could bring anyone with you, who would it be?
17. Can you see storms or hurricanes while in orbit?
18. How long have you been an astronaut?
19. Is it hard to sleep in space?
20. Do you float when you go to bed?
21. Will there be any more missions to the moon?
22. How low is the gravity in space?
23. Does space look different in orbit than on earth?
You may need: Adobe Flash Player.
Mike Fossum (NA1SS)-Pine Tree Middle School Contact, 09 Sep. 2011